» SETTING UP OF MIS AND INTERNAL CONTROL PROCEDURES
We conduct in depth study of the existing systems and assist in defining the Overall policies of the company with a view to implement a MIS system in the organisation and also conduct a "Post implementation " review of the system.
We also conduct study and suggest the internal control procedures and systems.
The policies and procedures of the Company are then formulated and MIS is devised.
Following are the steps in such study :
1. Study of in depth study of the existing system.
2. Suggesting policies and procedures of the company
3. Drafting of MIS forms
4. Defining of Organisation Chart
5. Flow of information
6. Concurrent audit of the Systems
6. Preparation of non compliance report
7. Analysis of Variation report.
8. Assistance in obtaining of ISO 9000 certification.
» COMPUTERISATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ERP AND NET WORK SOLUTIONS
Total computerisation and Implementing of ERP in an organisation requires concrete and cohesive systems, report formats and forms. Selection of the Hardware configuration and defining of the software requirements is of primary importance.
We assist the Clients on following areas :
1. Selection of Hardware configuration
2. Selection of low cost ERP package and implementation thereof.
3. Defining of various report formats
4. Coding of the accounts
5. Developing of interface for clients requirements
6. Providing of inter and intra company communication solutions